Are you looking to make your mark through data on a platform that touches the lives of millions of people? Then you’re at the right place. My client Inner Circle is looking to strengthen their Engineering team with a Senior Data Engineer.
The #1 goal of your role is to build out a robust, secure and scalable data infrastructure that operates as a single source of truth for teams to make the right decisions and supercharges our automation and optimization through machine learning. There are billions of data points to leverage to ultimately help us to bring more people together and change the course of their lives.
The main focus of the role
- Design and build a scalable and reliable data architecture, so Inner Circle accelerates the journey into data democratization and machine learning for optimization and automation, ultimately catalysing our growth bringing more singles together.
- Lay the foundation, design and build reliable and scalable ELT pipelines and data models, so you empover data scientists and analysts to easily leverage the data to move the needle.
- Improve data reliability, efficiency and quality, so you can timely and confidently make decisions based on insights derived from data you trust. While ensuring security and compliance so users can keep on trusting Inner Circle too.
- Take ownership of data engineering initiatives from inception to engineering to deploying in production, so Inner Circle succeeds as a data-led company.
- Leverage state of the art technologies and best practices in a pragmatic way, so Inner Circle ensures high automation and low maintenance as well as an aspiring environment that also attracts data talent, at scale.
- Work closely with Data Scientists, Analysts, Engineers and Product as well as all other teams to understand their needs and develop solutions, so you architect and design data systems to ultimately achieve the mission of bringing people together and changing the course of their lives.
What will help make you successful?
- You are an experienced Senior Data Engineer;
- Built high volume data infrastructure and pipelines;
- Highly skilled in Snowflake, AWS, ETL’s, Python and MySQL;
- Able to handle high complexity;
- Educational background in Computer Sciences or similar;
- Optimizing and automating work processes is second nature to you;
- Natural team player who enjoys collaborating cross functionally;
- You instil trust through knowledge and structure.
What are the perks?
- Fifty euro ‘stay healthy’ allowance on top of your salary;
- Twenty-five euro bring your own device allowance on top of your salary;
- Twenty-five days of holiday per year plus NL national holidays;
- Inner Circle will provide you with a Macbook (or preferred laptop brand of choice) and all other equipment needed for your work set up.
- An annual trip abroad with the team;
- Regular team outings and dinners, and monthly Inner Circle events (when Covid allows!);
- Free full membership for your single friends.
About Inner Circle
Inner Circle is a global dating app for like-minded ambitious singles who are serious about dating. They challenge singles to stop aimlessly swiping and up their dating game, to meet their match (and not just any match).
With a community of 3,5 million singles in 5742 cities in 27 countries around the world, they help you match based on values and interests, making it easier to meet people on your level.
The independent bootstrapped tech company ranked in the FT1000 2020 list as one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe. The company was also the winner of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 in The Netherlands in 2018.
Sounds like your perfect match? Apply today!