Are you a product owner who is tech savvy and who can easily prioritise, plan and drive data engineering projects? Or are you a data engineer/scientist who is looking for a product owner role?
Our client PVH (Tommy Hilfiger/Calvin Klein) in Amsterdam is looking for a (senior) Product Owner to join their E-commerce team.
The Data & Analytics Product Owner is an important part of the Analytics team, supporting all teams across E-commerce, including Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger. The PO's role is to help drive projects forward with the data engineering teams and enable Ecom teams to provide user/customer insights and track performance.
The PO will lead prioritisation of various data-related requests as well as troubleshooting, with responsibility for ensuring proper data collection (including from Adobe and Google) and quality. One focus for this year is managing the building of a new Ecom Data Warehouse (an enhanced and cleaner version of the DWH that already exists). An additional role will be helping to maintain a Confluence (internal wiki) page - data catalogue and definitions.
• Prioritise, plan and drive data engineering projects and sprints;
• Liaise between stakeholders (various teams in Ecom) and partners (Analytics,
Legal & Engineering);
• Maintain data & tracking wiki in Confluence;
• Manage and monitor data loads - ETL management;
• Troubleshoot data issues and questions, debug analytics implementations;
• Work closely with the PVH Business Intelligence team (and any external
consultant counterparts) to help drive our efforts of building a consolidated, single
view of customers;
• Advise on DWH architecture, explore new interesting data sources;
• Stay informed on data governance questions, topics such as GDPR, NDAs with
About PVH Corp.
PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. We power brands that drive fashion forward – for good. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic CALVIN KLEIN and TOMMY HILFIGER brands. They market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues.
The Ecommerce Team is responsible for managing the European owned and operated tommy.com and calvinklein.com sites across all European markets. The team operates all necessary functions to manage the Ecom business end-to-end. Both brands are growing in a fast pace and have very ambitious growth targets for the coming years. The team consists of approx. 100+ people and will continue to grow significantly. Furthermore, team members are of various cultural backgrounds and nationalities, all highly motived and skilled as well as inspiring to work with.
The Ideal Candidate
• Data analytics and, or, engineering background;
• Project Driven;
• Comfortable working & communicating across teams;
• Knowledge of front-end tagging and tracking;
• Comfortable designing back-end DWH architectures;
• Working with web and customer data;
• Related specific skills include ETL management, AWS Cloud, Hadoop, Google;
Tag Manager/ Tealium, managing scrums.
What You Can Expect from PVH?
• A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
• An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
• A monthly Covid home- office budget
• A smart work program that empowers our associates to work from home in the Netherlands, within a flexible schedule
• A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus awaiting you upon our return to the office
Interested? Then don’t hesitate to contact me for more information or apply for this position through our website.