Are you looking to work for a great company, in an exciting industry and lead a team towards a new level?
The DNA of this company is clean and reliable energy. They are an international start-up and are creating a flexible network. They play a crucial role in opening up wholesale energy markets and are improving the energy market by making renewable energy more affordable by enabling others to get paid for providing grid flexibility. Currently they are looking to hire a Lead Data Engineer.
Always wanted to work for an energy company? Then keep on reading.
Your role as a Lead Data Engineer:
As the Lead Data Engineer, you are responsible for a small team of Data Engineers who are responsible for prioritizing efforts and delivering the right data to the stakeholders. You make sure the team is able to display real-time data on their electric meters and are looking to improve the infrastructure of their data lake.
You will use technologies such as Python, PySpark and AWS as well as a variety of databases.
- MSc degree, further education or experience in Engineering, Computer Science or similar technical field of study.
- 4+ years’ experience as a Big Data Engineer
- Proven leadership qualities.
- Experience running containerized distributed applications in production.
- Using a AWS (data lake) environment on a daily basis.
- Experienced with building pipelines with PySpark
What they offer
- Work in an international tech scale-up that has an impact on the environment.
- Competitive reimbursement package
- Build a cool company in a highly motivated team.
- Low hierarchy and quick decision making.
- Open culture where improvement is key.
- An opportunity to have an impact on the energy market of the future.
- The opportunity to work remote
Interested? Then don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.