One of the largest social game developing companies, based in the Netherlands, is looking for a Data Analyst. Every month we welcome large groups of unique players on the Web, Facebook and Mobile from all over the world with our synchronous Bingo, Social Casino, Card and Board games. Some of our games are among the top 100 best earning games in the world. Due to the unique social features, users play an average of 120 minutes per day within our games.
We cultivate brilliant talented team members and we only hire the best from around the globe to complement our growing teams. Since our founding in 1998, we’ve been building a company where we take risks and dream big.
Position Summary – Data Analyst
The Data Analyst will analyze current and past campaign efforts, query millions of users and their data and identify trends. With the gained insights you will be supporting decisions and presenting findings to various stakeholders. You will work with colleagues across our organization to help them understand our Social Games and Player behaviour with data. For example, improving helping the Marketing team understand the impact of specific campaigns and promotions, or the Product team to show the adaptation/ impact of a new feature in our Games. You will work together with our two data colleagues and our head of data, and work closely together with the IT department.
Note: EU residency is mandatory
- Assists the team with analyzes, identifies and lead actionable data insights to solve real complex challenges to build the most successful web/mobile gaming platform, with games played by millions
- Analyzes current and past campaign efforts, query millions of users and their data and identify trends
- With the gained insights supports decisions and presenting findings to various stakeholders
- Under the supervision of HD BI reports to the Monetization (Sales), Marketing, User Acquisition & Game Development teams and delivers insights/reports fitting their needs
- Translates data into actionable reports and Tableau dashboards,
- Able to analyze trends that support our business questions, and helps to further develop our various products/ Games
- Collects terabytes of data from different platforms, merges it into data sets, and identifies actionable insights
- Works on new projects and apply cutting edge technology to further improve analytics across departments creates automatic processes to verify the quality of our Data
- Understand our business and its various products, translate its needs into actionable data analysis and dashboards
- Work on new projects and apply cutting edge technology to further improve analytics across departments
Key Skills Required
- Ability to Create / Optimize SQL code on a bigdata environment;
- Knowledge AWS Redshift / PostgreSQL is a plus;
- The ability to create visualizations of your code, solid knowledge of Tableau is required;
- Excel | Pivot tables, table structure, formula creation;
- Experience with Python (2.x,3.x) and creating ETL scripts;
- Bachelor's or master's degree in IT, Math or Statistics;
- Minimum 2-4-years’ experience in an analytical field – Video Games is a plus (internships not included);
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal;
- Comfortable in presenting analysis to higher Management.
What do we have to offer?
We offer a competitive package packed with pension benefits, a lunch arrangement and a fun and casual work environment, frequent team-building events and lots of more fun and perks! We have a casual international work environment in a beautiful historical building in South Holland.
Does this position seem interesting to you? Do not hesitate and contact us by calling 06-34479169 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.