The DNA of this company is (clean) energy and data. They are a start-up company from Amsterdam helping energy companies to make the transition towards a cleaner energy future more affordable. Currently they are looking to hire a Data Engineer.
Always wanted to work for a start-up? Then keep on reading.
Your role as a Data Engineer:
As part of the platform team, you are responsible for building out the infrastructure that powers Software as a Service forecasting and optimization products. From diverse data ingest pipelines to the continued reliability of our customer-facing APIs, there are many interesting challenges for you to tackle as our company scales. You will use technologies such as Python, Redis, Airflow, and Kubernetes, as well as a variety of databases. Services are hosted on Google Cloud Platform and CI/CD pipelines are fully automated on Gitlab.
The company is a clean-tech start-up from Amsterdam. Their goal: Create great software and algorithms that accelerate the energy transition. They do this by using machine learning and cloud technology to provide data services to energy companies. The company is small and agile and they aim for scalable products.
- BSc or MSc degree, further education or experience in engineering, computer science or similar technical field of study.
- 2+ years’ experience in a professional software engineering environment.
- Experience running containerized distributed applications in production.
- Using a linux environment on a daily basis.
- Experience using modern CI/CD systems and best practices.
What they offer
- Work in a clean-tech scale-up that has an impact on the environment.
- Year salary of €55.000 - €65.000,-
- Build a cool company in a highly motivated and entrepreneurial team.
- Low hierarchy and quick decision making.
- Open culture where learning quickly is key.
- The most modern stack (all their microservices run natively on managed kubernetes), epic CI/CD (all reports have automated testing and deployment set up), all code has documentation, and more best practices.
Interested? Then don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.