Tableau SpecialistSee all jobs
Tableau is the software used for visualizing data. A tableau specialist focuses on three tasks within the world of data:
- The periodic delivery of reports and dashboards (both internal and external)
- Apply data storytelling
- Independently advise the stakeholders
- Train colleagues where necessary in the use of reports
Requirements for a tableau specialist are often:
- Bachelor or master
- Analytically strong
- Experience and knowledge of Tableau (server and desktop)
- Experience and knowledge of other BI Tools such as BusinessObjects, Qlik or Cognos
- Knowledge of SQL, databases and the latest developments in the field of BI
Looking for a challenging tableau specialist job? Visser & Van Baars has several challenging tableau specialist vacancies in its arsenal. View them here and apply directly!
Looking for a nice job in the young city of Lelystad? Built in 1950 and in full bloom, Lelystad is becoming the beautiful green city that the Dutch government had hoped for. Do you want to work part-time or full-time in Lelystad? Visser & Van Baars is happy to assist you in taking a step in your BI career!