Tableau SpecialistSee all jobs
Tableau is the software used for visualizing data. A tableau specialist focuses on three tasks within the world of data:
- The periodic delivery of reports and dashboards (both internal and external)
- Apply data storytelling
- Independently advise the stakeholders
- Train colleagues where necessary in the use of reports
Requirements for a tableau specialist are often:
- Bachelor or master
- Analytically strong
- Experience and knowledge of Tableau (server and desktop)
- Experience and knowledge of other BI Tools such as BusinessObjects, Qlik or Cognos
- Knowledge of SQL, databases and the latest developments in the field of BI
Looking for a challenging tableau specialist job? Visser & Van Baars has several challenging tableau specialist vacancies in its arsenal. View them here and apply directly!
With its 155,000 inhabitants, Apeldoorn, known for the Julianatoren and Apenheul, is the beating heart of the Veluwe and the second largest city in Gelderland. Many companies are located in Apeldoorn, fortunately there is also a lot of green and nature in the city. In short a perfect city to work as a BI professional. Looking for your BI dream job? Then view our extensive BI vacancy overview.