ETL DeveloperSee all jobs
ETL, the abbreviation for extract, transformation and load, is a concept within IT with business intelligence as the subdomain. ETL includes all processes that are used to bring together multiple databases in a database, often the end product and a data warehouse. An ETL developer is concerned with providing the right input (data) for business intelligence reports. The ETL developer is responsible for the entire process of development, management and (technical) integration of BI implementations. Unlocking source systems up to and including the development of data marts.
As an ETL developer you need at least the following requirements:
- HBO / WO working and thinking level
- SQL server 2008R2 / 2012/2014 (SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, BI with Excel 2010/2013, PowerPivot) is an advantage
- Experience with SQL Knowledge of data warehouse concepts and architectures
- Experience with C # is an advantage
- DBA knowledge is an advantage Solution, customer and service oriented
- You can work independently and in a team
- Good communicative skills
Looking for a suitable ETL developer vacancy? Visser & Van Baars is happy to assist you in finding a suitable ETL developer vacancy! View our overview and apply directly for your dream job!
Utrecht is known as a bustling (student) city with a full cultural agenda and pleasant center. Everyone wants to work there! Not to worry, Visser & Van Baars has a huge range of BI vacancies in Utrecht, which means that you too can work in Utrecht. Curious? Then view our current BI vacancies!