Datawarehouse ConsultantSee all jobs
Data warehouse is a variation of a standard database. A data warehouse is a data collection that is set up in such a way that recurring and spontaneous questions can be answered in a short time, without the source systems being overloaded during this process. Bringing together all kinds of data in a data warehouse so that the data can be better analyzed, and then making reports easier is the goal of a structured data warehouse. A data warehouse consultant is responsible for expanding and optimizing the existing MS SQL data warehouse. In addition, mapping business intelligence into adequate data structures.
The duties of a data warehouse consultant are often:
- Development of a data warehouse with HANA SQL
- Optimize support and operation of data warehouse, devise and implement suitable business intelligence solutions
- Application monitoring and performance optimization of data processing
- Specification and implementation of interfaces and ETL processes as well as documentation thereof
- Analysis of the needs and the generation of reports in collaboration with the relevant departments
The requirements for a data warehouse consultant are generally:
- Completed study Computer Science or a similar study
- Extensive experience with ETL tools such as SAP Business
- Objects Data Services or Microsoft SSIS / SSAS
- Technical expertise in Business Intelligence tools such as SAP BusinessObjects, Microsoft SSRS, Power BI or Qlikview is an advantage
- Technical expertise in ETL tools such as SAP BW is an advantage
Looking for a data warehouse consultant position? Visser & Van Baars is happy to help you find a suitable data warehouse job opening! View our vacancies and apply immediately!
Three times chosen as the most hospitable city in the Netherlands, Den Bosch is a beautiful city to work in. Can't find a suitable BI job yet? Visser & Van Baars is happy to assist you in finding your suitable BI job.