Database AdministratorSee all jobs
The database administrator is responsible for structuring, storing and making data accessible using database software. A few of the tasks of a database administrator are:
- Database design
- Implementation of database software
- Data migration
- Database security
- Database backup and possible recovery
A database administrator often brings a wide range of skills:
- Theoretical knowledge of databases
- Designing databases
- Knowledge of the database management systems themselves, such as for example Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle Database, MySQL, IBM DB2, etc.
- Knowledge of distributed computing, such as the client-server model
Database administrators have generally completed an IT or business administration study. This is supplemented with specialist certificates while gaining work experience.
Looking for a challenging database administrator vacancy? View our overview and apply directly!
Gelderland is the largest province in the Netherlands in terms of area. Large cities such as Apeldoorn, Nijmegen and Arnhem are located in Gelderland. Companies in Gelderland are constantly looking for suitable BI professionals to continue the growth of their company. Do you want to find a top vacancy in the province of Gelderland? Then view our extensive BI vacancies!