Are you looking for a unique MLOps role with a focus on NLP models? And have you always wanted to work for a start-up? Then keep on reading.
Your role as MLOps Engineer:
As MLOps Engineer you will be working on a brand new product, closely together with the AI-lead. You are eager to learn about the data processing and machine learning infrastructure that has been implemented thus far and can’t wait to lift it to the next level.
We are looking for an engineer who can help embed the techniques mentioned above into large-scale batch and real-time data pipelines to further develop and professionalize the conversation analytics platform. You will build innovative tools that reduce maintenance overhead of working with data pipelines and help increase platform reliability. As they are still a small, but powerful team, your work will have a tremendous impact on how the company shapes their products.
The company develops digital voice assistants for customer service departments of some of the biggest brands in The Netherlands. Their assistants provide fast, fluent, and friendly service by handling repetitive tasks. Freeing up the human counterparts to handle more complex work.
The continually work with their clients to expand their assistants’ abilities. Integrating back-end systems for task fulfillment. Improving intent classification and entity extraction capabilities to boost fluency and accuracy. Fine-tuning the conversational flow to provide a natural, human-like interaction.
You’re a techie at heart. Curious and pragmatic. Resourceful. You prefer simplicity and are result driven. You believe taking many small steps will get you closer to your goal than one giant leap.
Working with our clients is critical to building assistants that match their brand, products, and clientele. This requires you to be communicative and emphatic. You can count on the full support of the team, and you'll have a good deal of autonomy in your work.
Next to that you have:
- You have a university Master or Bachelor degree in a relevant area (e.g. computer science);
- You know your way around Python, as it’s the main language we use for data processing and machine learning;
- You understand the main challenges of large-scale processing of huge amounts of data;
- You have experience working with cloud-based data processing frameworks like GCP, Azure or AWS;
- Experience with data processing engines such as Spark and Elasticsearch is a plus;
- Experience with setting up API’s and containerization is a plus;
- You are pragmatic and understand the tradeoffs between the perfect solution and a working solution.
What they offer
- Work in a tech scale-up that really knows how to improve customer service with speech recognition;
- Year salary of €55.000 - €70.000,-
- Build a cool company in a highly motivated and entrepreneurial team;
- Low hierarchy and quick decision making;
- Open culture where learning quickly is key;
- The most modern stack (all their microservices run natively on managed kubernetes), epic CI/CD (all repos have automated testing and deployment set up), all code has documentation, and more best practices.
Does this job description bring a smile to your face? Then don’t hesitate to contact me for more information.