Are you an experienced Data Engineer with extensive knowledge of Google Cloud Platform, Google BiqQuery and Python? Do you pride yourself on being pragmatic and adaptable? Can you picture yourself preaching the “You build it - you run it” mentality to your team? Then our client has an exciting opportunity, just for you!
Your role to our clients mission:
As a Marketing Data Engineer, you’ll be part of the new marketing automation team. The MA team will provide direction and solutions that will create a global futureproof marketing technology environment. Together with other teams such as CRM, BI and performance marketing you will deliver the best and smartest functionalities that will provide the best experience for all of the customers around the globe.
The services that the MA-team owns and or supports are: BigQuery, SA/GA360, ETL orchestrators, CDP, DWH and ESP. You will make an impact through combining data & technology and through developing smart automations on vital business processes.
Your tasks will include things like:
- Building new functionalities that enable smarter, efficient and more effective marketing processes
- Challenge existing functionalities and create new requirement together to accomplish the best solution for customer and tech stack
- Review, test, and deliver changes to our production systems, and monitor the technical impact of for the end-user. You monitor our systems, address arising issues to relevant internal stakeholders
- Improving and preserving the quality of our services when it comes to their performance, stability, security
- Deliver ongoing contribution by voicing your ideas and critical thinking
The experience you bring:
- Proven knowledge of the Google Cloud Platform (BigQuery, SA and GA360)
- At least 3 years of production experience with Python, deep knowledge of the Python stack (Apache Airflow)
- Deep knowledge of SQL coupled with demonstrated eagerness to model data
- The ability to solve difficult business challenges by decomposing them and lead the team by example
- A pragmatic approach to campaign design. You’re aware of commonly applied design concepts and principles (SOLID, DRY/KISS/YAGNI)
It's nice if you bring something extra such as:
- Experience with and/or interest in working on the edge of development and operations (DevOps mindset). It’s great if you know your way around CI/CD matters with Gitlab, Docker & AWS in a more general context!
- Deep understanding of streaming data architectures and technologies for real-time and low-latency data processing (i.e. Apache Kafka)
- Understanding and experience in applying enterprise integration patterns in a distributed software system
- Experience with performance optimization of databases and web applications
- Advanced knowledge of security fundamentals in the web world
They will offer you:
- 30 days’ vacation to enjoy
- Budget & time for your personal growth plan, conferences, and events
- MacBook Pro (13" or 15") + headset
- Good compensation and contribution to the pension scheme
- Weekly Bootcamps & Yoga
- Free lunch, snacks (vegetarian & vegan options included), Friday drinks
- Multicultural environment with 120 colleagues and over 27 different nationalities and growing
- And for the non-Dutch speakers: free Dutch courses together with your colleagues
Interested? Then don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.