Refresco is celebrating its twentieth anniversary this year, as it was founded in 2000. With 70 factories and 11,000 employees, the Dutch company has seen impressive growth as it has consistently managed to double its turnover every five years. And that growth shows no signs of slowing. Refresco bottled more than 11 billion liters of soft drinks last year.
Refresco Group is the world’s largest independent bottler of soft drinks and fruit juices for retailers and branded beverage companies. With production in the Benelux, Finland, France, Germany, Iberia, Italy, Poland, the UK, the US, Canada and Mexico, our global sourcing and local R&D capabilities offer an almost unlimited variety of products, manufactured to customer specifications and requirements. In addition to the efficiency of our bottling processes, we can also provide our customers with total supply chain solutions – from planning and sourcing of raw materials and packaging through to warehousing and transportation. We are able to develop new concepts and bring these to market in an extremely short time frame. Refresco Group is headquartered in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
Refresco is a very decentralized organization. slightly over 120 people work at the head office in Rotterdam, versus more than 11,000 employees elsewhere in the world. Confidence in the strength of good, local teams is a hallmark of Refresco's approach to the business. The teams make decisions in close collaboration with the central team but have a large sense of ownership choosing the best approach for their local market.
The desire to continue growing is reflected across every layer of the organization. This translates into an extremely enterprising group of people who are constantly setting new things in motion and really want to make an impact. A focus on personal growth and development is a priority at Refresco.
Refresco embarked a journey to modernize and rationalize our ERP landscape with S/4 HANA digital core, including various satellite applications. Data harmonization is intertwined with our cross-functional business process harmonization as well as our IT roadmap.
Due to these developments we now have a vacancy for 2 Enterprise Data Management Specialists
Data is the fundament of both business and IT transformation programs. Therefore the Enterprise Data (Management) Specialist has an important role in defining and executing Enterprise Data Management capabilities across Refresco Europe. The function has been recently created and therefore fairly new to Refresco. Together with the Enterprise Data Management Lead (s)he will be part of the multi-year business and IT transformation program leading the (master) data work stream. In parallel the team focused also on other projects, data-, process improvements and more – all to build up the Enterprise Data Management Capabilities.
The Enterprise Data Management Team plays an important cross-functional role both from a business process angle, as well as from an organizational angle towards our business units. Therefore the team closely interacts with the European process manager, business owners and process owners, the central IT team, as well as the enterprise data management community connecting all our business units.
The team is relatively new and in combination with our business and IT transformation journey, there are limitless possibilities to take ownership, drive initiatives and work independently on various data domains, projects and more. Therefore this is a large opportunity to bring in relevant experience, combined with an entrepreneurial mindset to build and grow our Enterprise Data Management capabilities.
Responsibilities vary across all angles of Enterprise Data Management supporting the Enterprise Data Management Lead and taking ownership in activities to:
- Setup of the master data management operating model and processes (includes data governance)
- Gain detailed as-is understanding in our legacy SAP and other non-SAP ERP systems
- Design the SAP S4 HANA template master data concepts (focused on business partner and material master as core data domains)
- Initiate, define and execute data consolidation and harmonization using data profiling and data analysis to support data cleansing and migration)
- Taking part of our data migration activities for the S4 HANA program and other strategic programs
- Design, implement and work with our MDM platform (Syniti Knowledge Platform) which we will use and implement for master data management, data consolidation and data quality management, data migration and data governance
It is key to have the ability to understand and translate business, data and system requirements in our new Enterprise Data Management capability; both from an organization and process angle as well as the data and IT angle. With this the team and therefore the Enterprise Data (Management) Expert/Specialist has the following capabilities required:
- Advocate Enterprise Data Management across Refresco Europe, create sponsorship and be recognized as value creator in this domain
- Ensure that all business process, data and IT requirements are embedded in our future enterprise data organization, processes and IT architecture.
- Proactively support the business and IT in all enterprise data related initiatives, varying from data analysis, support in validation and cleansing, etc.
- Foster communication and teamwork within and across organizational boundaries
- Higher education degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, IT, Data Science or equivalent;
- At least 3 to 6 years of overall work experience with 2 to 3 years of experience in a business (process) expert/specialist/analyst, and/or (master) data (management) expert/specialist/analyst role
- Good understanding of SAP (both ECC and S/4 HANA) from both a business process and/or (master) data angle (e.g. business partners (vendors/customers), materials (raw, packaging, semi-finished and finished goods), BOM and recipes, etc.)
- Good understanding of end-to-end business processes in connection with SAP
- Data analytics capabilities, varying from: SQL, Python and/or various analytics/MDM solutions (preferably Syniti Knowledge Platform)
- Experience in aligning business needs and convincing stakeholders of goals and vision
- You are eager to work in an informal and entrepreneurial environment in a fast growing company;
- You have a strong analytical skillset combined with a problem solving mentality;
- You are used to working under the pressure of a deadline and get things done;
- You are a self-starter, who is able to work independently as well as in a team
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- Result Orientation
- Team Work
- Performance Orientation
- Behavioural Flexibility
- Networking / relationship building
This job is exclusively held by Visser & van Baars. Visser & van Baars will therefore take care of the first selection of candidates.
If you have any questions please contact Laura Reijn on 06-13025174 or mail your question to email@example.com.