Are you a Data Analysis Manager with strong affinity in the retail business? Then I have the perfect job for you!
----- You have to live permanently in the Netherlands -----
What will you be doing?
You will lead the Data Analytics department, ensuring optimal architecture, availability, querying, reporting and analysis of data, deriving insights and communicating results to drive business decisions. Develops the Data Analytics function by optimizing processes to support the improvement of the marketing performance in AC.
- Setup a comprehensive, automated set of reports and trackers to steer business;
- Analyze business data to identify patterns and correlations among the various data points;
- Design and create data reports and reporting tools to help business;
- Executives in their decision making;
- Highlight key insights and identify best practices and the most performing activities across the different channels in terms of best practice or pain points;
- Identify best practices and the drivers of the success, whether it is possible to replicate them for other GCs.
Who are you?
They expect you to have
- Master’s Degree in Engineering, Economics, Statistics, Data Science or related field;
- 5-10 years of experience in similar (intenational) role;
- Business sparring partner;
- Ability to work under pressure, analytical thinker, creative and capacity to change;
- Stress-resistant and quality-oriented;
- IT skills: SQL – database knowledge, Power BI, Google Analytics and other
relevant online analytics tools, Microsoft office suite;
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal. Other languages as German and Dutch would be a plus.
What you can expect?
A challenging and full-time position with the chance to be part of one of the top 20 Global retail organisations and implement the global Customer care systems for the fast-growing organisation. It will be the foundation for future growth. Within this position you can further develop yourself.
The terms of employment are good, both primary as secondary.
Information and application:
Please apply for this vacancy by sending your cv and a short motivational letter to Paul Wilkens (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If suitable I will get in contact with you.