Are you a SAP BI Consultant with strong affinity in the retail business? Then I have the perfect job for you!
----- You have to live permanently in the Netherlands -----
What will you be doing?
As a SAP BI consultant, you bridge the gap between business and IT: you know how to translate strategy and policy into technical business intelligence (BI) solutions like no other. You are a content sparring partner of management and controllers, as well as a passionate technical BI specialist. You will:
- Model new reporting requirements with SAP BW
- ETL data from NONSAP Sources via SDA / HANA
- Develop, test, implement ETL job schedules
- Monitoring process chains and maintenance request
- Support and optimize existing data models
- User and authorization management
- Troubleshoot issues in development/configuration/reporting
- Designs solutions to meet customer requirements
- Performs other related duties as required
Who are you?
You are a professional in Business Intelligence. You have experience with ETL- and report design, dashboarding and data warehouse architecture. A higher education bachelor’s or master’s degree is required. 4+ years of work experience within a large international company is preferred. Experience in the retail or healthcare industry would be a plus.
They also expect you to have:
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Hands-on SAP BW 7.x design and development experience with mixed scenarios
- Full BW lifecycle implementations
- Experience implementing solutions using BW and BEx Suite
- Knowledge in integrating BW with SDA
- Exposure to consulting services
- MSSQL background is an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and ability to work independently
- Willingness to perform with strong result orientation, hands-on attitude
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Knowledge of Power BI or Analytics Cloud is a plus
- Willingness to travel (up to 10%)
What you can expect?
- State of the art BI platform (HANA / SAC / BW 7.5)
- An open corporate culture
- Further training and development opportunities
- Support to take on new challenges and responsibilities – full onboarding process
- Possibility to gain experience in a fast developing environment
- Attractive employment conditions – contract of employment, additional benefits
- Flexible working time models
The terms of employment are good, both primary as secondary.
Information and application:
Please apply for this vacancy by sending your CV and a short motivational letter to Paul Wilkens (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If suitable I will get in contact with you.