Do you want to be part of the central data science team as a data engineer? And do you want to optimize and innovate countless products and services across every business line? Then my client in The Hague is looking for you!
Your role as a Data Engineer
As a data engineer, there are two specific themes in which you will guide the team:
Contribute to the team's maturity, in the form of:
- Code quality;
- Development standards;
- Connecting the work method to the process of automatic deployment;
- Developing pipelines for structured training of machine learning models.
Help the team make more and better use of AWS:
- Further development of the automatic deployment street in collaboration with the internal DataHub team, using GitLab and AWS ECS;
- Support the team using AWS as a development environment (e.g. S3, EC2, SageMaker, DataBricks);
- Enabling automatic retraining of previously deployed projects based on requirements of the data scientists and stakeholders.
This company has been at the forefront of innovative solutions in the fields of mobility, road safety, and holiday trips. In addition, they contribute to the realization of social goals concerning climate, sustainability and care for society. As a data engineer you are part of the Analytics Center of Excellence. ACE is a centralized team, which means that you work on projects throughout the organization.
What do you need as a Data Engineer?
- University working and thinking level in a relevant direction, such as applied mathematics, computer science, artificial intelligence, etc.;
- 2+ years of relevant experience with various programming languages, including at least Python, and bringing machine learning models to production;
- Experience with cloud environment, preferably AWS (EC2, S3, Lambda, ECS, ECR, Fargate);
- You are pragmatic; you know how to get results; you are a good communicator and you also know how to have fun.
What do they offer?
- Year salary of €47.000 - €65.000,-;
- 25 vacation days + 13 ATV days with full-time employment;
- The opportunity to save for extra holiday days;
- Good pension scheme;
- End-of-year bonus of 5.58%.
Like what you’re reading? Then leave your resume and motivation letter. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.