For one of the fastest growing fintech companies in Amsterdam with a high social impact I am looking for an experienced Data Engineer.
One of the fastest growing fintech companies in the region of Amsterdam which won several prizes in the last few years. This company is making social impact with their services and products.
Together with analysts and other engineers you will work on the data infrastructure, build data driven applications and set up ETL Pipelines. For example, you will be working on setting up monitoring on to data pipelines, setting up a self-service analytics solution, productionize a machine learning algorithm for fraud detection or build an API to provide providers with insights. This work will be based on data infrastructure that is already set up and continuously improved. You will be working with a diverse and driven team that prioritizes impact over cutting-edge methods.
- Minimal qualifications MSc in a quantitative field
- Experienced in SQL and AWS
- Experienced in Python
- Preferred: Java, Spark, Airflow, Quicksight. Experience with working in a highly competitive, international business environment
- English or Dutch speaking
What you’ll get back
- The opportunity to work on projects with high social impact with a fun and motivated team
- Driven startup culture
- Flat culture and Friday drinks
- Based in Amsterdam
- Competitive salary and flexible hours
Interested? Please reply with your motivation and I will get in contact with you.