As an experienced Oracle DBA & Platform Engineer you will be working within a team of highly skilled Oracle specialists. The Oracle team consists of experts across applications, platform and infrastructure.
You have built skills across the entire Oracle platform, from databases to Engineered Systems. You have hands-on experience with database administration, database design, Real Application Clusters (RAC), Python, Ansible Playbooks and Engineered Systems.
Based on these skills and experience, you will advise clients on various topics such as:
- Database upgrades and migrations;
- Design, build and maintenance of complex multi-platform environments;
- Optimization of DB performance, Exadata setup and failover solutions.
You enjoy sharing knowledge with your team, can explain your work to the business and are able to work with colleagues and the client on a technical level. You want to be involved in the day-to-day execution and like to “get your hands dirty”.
- Dutch speaking;
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or another IT related direction;
- 5+ years as an Oracle DBA in complex multi-platform environments, building data models, creating logical and physical database designs, writing complex stored procedures and functions, troubleshooting and tuning databases;
- Proven knowledge – through Oracle Certification – of the latest Oracle technology such as 12c, Autonomous, (active) Data Guard, RAC, OEM, Exadata and Oracle Data Appliance;
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically.
Are you ready to join Visser & Van Baars for a career?
Connect with Roy Vree Egberts, email@example.com