You will be part of a growing department of our client. The client is a very international company which focus is on making robots for the dairy farming industrie. You'lI work alongside with other Data Engineers, Data scientists and Data Analyst. You'll be part of a team that will work with sensors such as IoT, camera’s etc. The generated data helps with making better (automated) decisions. The stack our client works with is cloud based (Azure).
In this position you will be responsible to develop and maintain the data pipelines, data warehouse and data monitoring. If you have a background in Data Science, you also have the opportunity to grow into a machine learning engineer role.
Which project will you be working on?
- How can data best be stored, structured and processed in the cloud?
- Implement API’s so end users can easily access and use the data;
- Index data and make searching and quering big data easier;
- Consult how machine-, company- and field data can be used in new and different ways.
- A bachelor's or master's degree;
- Database systems (SQL/NoSQL);
- Making scalable and maintainable applications & understandable frameworks;
- Experience with distributed systems: cloud computing, cluster computing;
- Experienced in C#, Scala, Python or Java. In the cloud we use mostly C# and Python for analysis;
- Data modeling, ETL's & data pipelines;
- In-depth knowledge of data API's for specific cloud provider (Azure);
- Data warehousing;
- Service monitoring and alerting;
- Good communication skills.
What do they offer?
- Flexibility in terms of working times and working location;
- Variety! One day you will be at the workshop, another day on the farm and the next day you will work at the main office;
- The space and freedom to innovate, construct new ideas and tinker in our workshop.