If you have the capability to structure data from active data systems, of which are all available in real time - than I probably am looking for you! You’ll be working in the dairy farming domain. Here you’ll achieve the best results and is it important to gain insight into all facets of the dairy farm. From animal welfare, rations, grazing to reproduction and robotic performance. General business management and daily routines are also important. The technology of our client translates company-specific data into practical improvements on the farm. You can find correlations in unstructured data and make predictions using machine-learning algorithms and transforming that into usable models for farmers. You know fully well that dairy farmers want to use the data to make their company perform better. We desire to use the data to help them in this and make our robotic products smarter and smarter. You will have the ability to determine how autonomous feeding robot can become more sustainable by making it taking routes that are more efficient.
You are new to the field; yet do already have some familiarity with the techniques and systems that come with the job as a Data Scientist. As the application is built in Python, R, SQL and NoSQL. It would be very convenient if you have experience in programming with these languages. Besides knowledge of Azure would be very helpful.
The role requires:
- Master’s degree in on of the fields such as: Physics, Mathematics, Economics, Econometrics, Computer Science or Informatics;
- A minimum of 2 years of experience;
- The capability to mine data for secrets;
- The drive to develop a department together with your colleagues;
- A warm hart for cows or at least no distaste of them.
What are they offering?
- You will give shape to a new function at our client, in which you will help develop and establish the Data Science and Competency Center Data of the company.
- One of the most innovative companies in the Netherlands;
- The possibility to apply the latest technologies on big data like machine learning or other artificial intelligence toolkits to improve their solutions;
- Flexibility in terms of working times and working location;
- An occasionally visit to their team in Prague and/or Istanbul.