I am looking for a Data Engineer for a large international company based close to Rotterdam.
What you will be doing as a Data Engineer
- Extract, collect, store and process huge sets of (un) structured data from different sources.
- Develop new data pipelines and innovations required by the business on the data platform
- Build and maintain Datawarehouse & Data Lakes in Azure Data platform.
- Close collaboration with Data scientists, Management of business units, Fleet management, procurement, Marketing and IT.
You can make your mark as Data Engineer if you have:
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience as a Data Engineer;
- A bachelor’s degree;
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft SQL and SSIS;
- First experience on the Azure Data platform;
- A good command of written and spoken English.
What you can expect
- Besides a competitive salary, you will receive holiday allowance, holiday entitlement of 31 days (based on a full-time contract), a non-contributory pension scheme, collective schemes such as collective health insurance and travel allowance;
- Career opportunities: They challenge you every day to get better. Together they realize your full personal and professional career by creating development opportunities;
- Besides work: There’s never a dull moment! During and after working hours, there’s always a lot going on. There are sporting activities like hockey, cycling or running and for the less physical types, there are the Body of Knowledge meetings where you can share and learn about a variety of topics;
- Warm welcome: They warmly welcome their new colleagues, so they feel at home as soon as possible. During your onboarding program, they give you all the ins and outs of the company.
- Your team: You will be part of the Data Analytics and Integration team. This teams focuses on Business Intelligence, Integration and data management. The team consists of 12 colleagues in different roles, such as: Architects, Contract Managers, Data Engineers and a Manager;
- Fulltime/ part-time job: The position of Data Engineer is preferably a fulltime job (40 hours a week) however 36 hours a week is an option.
Please apply for this vacancy by sending your CV and a short motivational letter to Paul Wilkens (email@example.com).