Do you want to work for Europe's largest retailer of consumer electronics? And are you a data scientist who is constantly and obsessively looking for opportunities? Then keep on reading, because you might be the CRM data scientist that I’m looking for.
Your role as CRM Data Scientist
As a CRM Data Scientist you are part of the email & CRM team, in which you optimize the email and CRM strategy. You will contribute by transforming CRM challenges into tangible solutions. Your aim is to systematically embed data-driven and actionable insights into all email campaigns. You will drive higher quality and more efficient decision-making through delivery of technical solutions.
As such, you will: build segmented target groups within our 2 million members of our loyalty program database, that will be optimizing traffic/conversion/basket value; identify opportunities for better serving various catchment areas; driving root-cause analysis into understanding dynamics behind customer churn, loyalty and lifetime value; building automized reports and tangible dashboards that will be shared with all relevant stakeholders – it can all be in a day’s work!
You will support the email & CRM team in developing the KPI steering mechanisms and analytical framework that drives their day-to-day business. Moreover, you proactively identify and communicate risks and opportunities. As such you are at the center of building customer loyalty within the company and further embedding a data-driven way of working for the years to come!
What they need from you
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ work experience as a data analyst/scientist (or equivalent function);
- A BSc or MSc degree in the field of Econometrics, Business Economics, Computer Science or a related (beta-oriented) field;
- Experience with customer intelligence;
- Experience with R or Python;
- Experience with building queries in SQL;
- Experience with creating reports/dashboards in MS Excel or MS Power BI;
- Fluent in writing and speaking Dutch and/or English;
- You are a self-starter, who knows how to shape your environment and have a proven entrepreneurial, inquisitive mindset.
What they offer
The company offers an attractive package and plenty of opportunity for personal development:
- A year salary of €45.000 - €55.000,- based on 40 hours;
- Office with the best view in the Netherlands;
- 30 holiday days;
- Good pension scheme;
- Discount on collective insurance;
- Travel allowance;
- Discount on the products of the company.
Does this job description bring a smile to your face? Then don’t hesitate to contact me for more information!