I am looking for a Senior Business Intelligence Specialist for a large retail company based in Rotterdam.
What you will be doing
As a senior Business Intelligence (BI) consultant, you bridge the gap between business and IT: you know how to translate strategy and policy into technical business intelligence (BI) solutions like no other. You are a content sparring partner of management and controllers, as well as a passionate technical BI specialist. From a leading role you advise on the content and layout of management reports and dashboards, and analysis environments. You also design, develop and implement BI solutions such as management reports and dashboards, OLAP solutions and / or data warehouses. You report to the Program manager. You are located in Rotterdam.
What we expect from you
You are a senior professional in Business Intelligence. You have experience with ETL- and report design, dashboarding and data warehouse architecture. A higher education bachelor’s or master’s degree is required. 8+ years of work experience within a large international company is preferred. Experience in the Retail or Healthcare industry would be a plus. We would also expect you as our new colleague to have:
- The ability to (proactively) collect and challenge information needs from the business;
- Knowledge and experience with (SQL-) databases and BI tooling (preferably Power BI or comparable) and data quality; monitoring;
- Business sparring partner;
- Problem solving skills and driven to analyse;
- Stress-resistant and quality-oriented;
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal. Other languages as German and Dutch would be a plus;
- You have to live in the Netherlands
What you can expect from them
A challenging and full-time position with the chance to be a part of one of the top 20 Global retail organisations and implement the global Customer care systems for the fast-growing organisation. It will be the foundation for future growth. Within this position you can further develop. The terms of employment are good, both primary as secondary.
Information and application:
Please apply for this vacancy by sending your CV and a short motivational letter to Paul Wilkens (email@example.com).