I am looking for a Senior Business Intelligence Architect Specialist for a large retail company based in Rotterdam. Are you their new Senior BI Architect who can help them with the integration of the legacy systems with their new futureproof cloud based solution?
What you will be doing
As Senior BI Architect you are responsible for bridging the gap between business and IT and being a content sparring partner of management and controllers.
Your main responsibilities as Senior BI Architect will be to:
- Develop a strategic vision in the field of data information and Business Intelligence;
- Translate strategy and policy into a functional architecture and technical future proof BI solutions;
- Being a content sparring partner of management;
- Give advice on the content and layout of management reports, dashboards and analysis environments;
- Design, develop and implement BI solutions such as management reports and dashboards, OLAP solutions and/or datawarehouse.
What they expect from you
You are a senior professional in Business Intelligence. You have experience with ETL- and report design, dashboarding and data warehouse architecture. A higher education bachelor’s or master’s degree is required. 8+ years of work experience within a large international company is preferred. Experience in the Retail or Healthcare industry would be a plus. We would also expect you as our new colleague to have:
- Results oriented and analytical & structural organised;
- A self-starter, hands-on and team player;
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Have excellent organising capabilities and prefer to collaborate with the business;
- Feel at ease in an international and remote work environment;
- Problem solving skills and driven to analyse;
- Stress-resistant and quality-oriented;
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal. Other languages as German and Dutch would be a plus;
- You have to live in the Netherlands.
What you can expect from them
A challenging and full-time position with the chance to be a part of one of the top 20 Global retail organisations and implement the global Customer care systems for the fast-growing organisation. It will be the foundation for future growth. Within this position you can further develop. The terms of employment are good, both primary and secondary.
Information and application:
Please apply for this vacancy by sending your CV and a short motivational letter to Paul Wilkens (firstname.lastname@example.org).