Are you a quick thinker with excellent analytical skills, able to understand user needs and interpret their requests quickly? Also, is the position you are looking for aimed to be strongly connected to the business challenges?
Then we might be looking for you. We are looking for bright and eager SQL/Qlik Sense developers to enforce our BI-team. As a member of the BI-team, you will be working towards enabling data-analytics throughout the organization. Next to that, you will be working on requests coming directly from our biggest customers, with names like Barcardi or Pernod Ricard.
You can become part of the global IT-team of 60 people in our Haarlem office. From this location all IT solutions for the group are developed, maintained and managed, which means you are servicing colleagues and customers from all over the world. Being part of this energetic team includes lunching together and frequent afternoon drinks; something close to our heart as we are specialized in the global transportation of (alcoholic) beverages worldwide.
You will be reporting to the team Manager Software Development.
What will you do?
- You will drive and implement the vision of data analytics in the whole organization. You do this by collaborating and coaching data analysts in the various business units (throughout the world);
- Work towards an all-encompassing data-universe that provides a single view of all data. We have many bespoke and 3rd party systems that we want to disclose for our data analysts;
- Work closely together with the SQL-gurus that build our bespoke systems;
- Be part of a small but dedicated team that is eager to provide undiscovered data-insights into the group.
What do we expect from you?
- You have at least 3 years proven experience in QlikSense development;
- The SQL language does not pose any secrets for you, and you are more than able to write your own queries, views. Next to that you know how to write performant queries;
- (Preferably) have experience in designing and implementing a data-universe;
- In this international environment, we expect a good mastery of English from all our colleagues, both verbally as well as written;
- As part of a scrum team, you need to recognize yourself in being and acting as a team player;
- In addition, you hold a bachelor's or master's degree in a related field.
What can you expect from us?
- Salary package in line with job responsibilities;
- Professional trainings;
- Great atmosphere;
- Unlimited coffee;
- A challenging job in a very exciting beer, wines & spirits industry.
Then please send your CV and motivation in English. For more information, you can contact Alexander van Unen via firstname.lastname@example.org.