I am looking for a Solution Architect BI for an international company based in Breda.
They are a globally operating FMCG company. Their products are for sale in more than 160 countries. They have 47 factories worldwide and count 37,000 employees globally.
CoE Data, Analytics & Integration is part of the Global IT organization and is responsible for the implementation of information systems worldwide. Due to expansion of the team they are looking for a Solution Architect with expertise to deliver solutions and support the data driven digital transformation. This is a newly created position whereby there is scope to shape and mould your role, where they are at the early stages of the architecture process.
Skills and experience
- Subject related university degree or demonstrated equivalent work experience;
- Extensive Data Architecture experience and a strong knowledge of governance, traditional BI and advanced analytics technologies;
- Extensive experience in systems development / delivery life cycle, requirements and design;
- Strong Information analysis, modelling and database design skills.
- Delivery of “Traditional BI” solutions based on on-premise MS SQL Server suite (SSDE, SSIS, SSAS) and a data visualisation tool (Power BI or Tableau or Microstrategy);
- Delivery information systems based on MS Modern Data Platform (Azure Date Lake Storage, Data Bricks, Azure Data Factory, Event Hub);
- Experience of working with Data Scientists / sophisticated insights and analytics teams;
- Experience of supporting organization in data driven and digital transformation.
Interested? Send me your CV and motivation. If it is a fit I will get in contact with you.