For a large international company based in Rotterdam I am looking for a Senior SQL Server Database Administrator.
The IT Information Systems Discipline is responsible for the local IT- Information Services and applications. The vision is to provide employees with a reliable, secure and state of the art IT- application landscape. The IT Information Systems Discipline consists of the Discipline Manager and two IS specialists.
To strengthen the IT Information Systems Discipline, they are looking for an enthusiastic new colleague with excellent DBA skills and who is not afraid to take responsibility for tasks, not only related to the role of DBA, but also related to the role of Application Administrator.
As one of the specialists, you have the shared responsibility for the installation, configuration, upgrading, monitoring and maintenance of the applications. You will take care of Database design when required and maintain database security. Furthermore you will set up and maintain documentation and standards and have a strategic outlook on the future in regards to capacity planning.
- Extensive knowledge of MS SQL and relational databases;
- Extensive knowledge of application - & reporting tools and migrations strategies;
- Documentation skills;
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and verbal);
- An analytical mindset with the ability to think in concepts.
- Prince Foundation;
- ITIL Foundation;
- Oracle DBA knowledge;
- General scripting and PowerShell knowledge
- Knowledge of and experience with network concepts, virtual working and Server Management.
Interested? Send me your CV and motivation. If it is a fit I will get in contact with you.