For an international client we are looking for a Lead BI in Amsterdam.
Reporting to the Head of BI & Data, you will be responsible for leading the strategy and BI competence within the data team. Supported by 2-3 junior analysts (to be hired by you) as direct reports and your two peer leads responsible for Data and Engineering, you will drive critical decision making and impactful initiatives across marketing, operations, product, and technology.
You will lead and drive projects that are of strategic importance in the product and marketing domains. Also, you are responsible for the performance and development of your direct report. Furthermore, you will maintain and improve our existing analytics solutions.
To be successful in this role it is crucial to be able to work together with people of different backgrounds and experiences. This means you are a great communicator and flexible team player that can build strong relationships to achieve shared goals. You are curious to work with other people, competencies, and departments to help them overcome their challenges in a collaborative way.
The topics you will work on are complex, therefore your foundation is analytical in nature and you need to see through the complexity of the problems. At the same time, you are pragmatic to drive results and make an impact fast.
Summary of the requirements:
- 3+ years experience in strategy consulting or similar highly analytical role in the industry;
- 1-2 year(s) experience in successfully managing and developing highly skilled direct reports;
- Ability to deliver strategic insights to drive decision making and impactful change across departments;
- Interest and affinity with complex data analysis and data engineering;
- Positive, eager, and can do mentality;
- Teamplayer and communicator (natural bridge builder);
- Previous knowledge of BigQuery, Tableau, and Alteryx is a pre.
Apart from a competitive salary, working in a well funded startup and exciting international setup has so much to offer. The company wants to be professional and stable with a long term vision and big ambitions in terms of size, impact, and valuation. You will be working in a great atmosphere office in Amsterdam, with travel abroad. If you are eager to learn a lot of new skills, like working in a fast paced and ever changing environment, and you feel excited about building the next big thing together with a great team, this is the place for you.
If you're enthusiast, please get in contact with Yoram Zijtregtop by 0653635080