Your number one priority is to make sure that the operation of the SQL Server database infrastructure (delivered on VMWare) runs smoothly. Hereby ensuring that the client’s environment, standards and documents are up to date. Your skills as a Database Administrator include products such as SQL Server database engine, SSRS, SSAS and SSIS.
Is this you? Are you that SQL Server DBA passionist?
Then this consultancy based SQL Server DBA job via Visser & van Baars might be something for you!
Who are you?
You are an experienced SQL Server DBA used to working in a complex environment (3+ years of experience). You get enthusiastic when talking about automation options and love the challenges that come with it.
Which skills are a must?
- Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server suite of products
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server
- Experience with scripting and automation
- Experience with Powershell
- Experience with Always On and performance tuning
- Being able to provide 24/7 shift support
What will you get in return?
- The best primary and secondary working conditions (e.g. 26 holiday days based on 40 hours)
- An HR field manager who will put together a personal development plan with you
- An extensive training program with more than 1000 relevant online courses to ensure that your knowledge and certification is always up to date
- Meetings and knowledge sessions with relevant speakers and other IT professionals within your workfield
- Challenging projects with a sufficient amount of freedom and own responsibility where we guide you with your professional development to ensure that you fulfill your ambitions.