Do you want to go to work with a big smile on your face every day, because you know your role will make our team perform better? Do you agree that a good working atmosphere and nice colleagues contribute to productivity and satisfied clients? Then my new client in Rotterdam might just be the perfect workplace for you.
You work on a diverse set of projects within the retail & e-commerce market and keep close contact with the clients. Together with the team you guide clients in the wonderful world of factual decision making. You are challenging the project team to build the optimal data science solution, which clients can use in their daily work. Next to that, you will also work on improving the company’s propositions for "Promotion Forecasting" and "Media Mix Strategy". They expect a certain level of seniority - you have the responsibility and skills to tutor junior data scientists and other team members.
What makes the work so much fun? You do not only think in terms of solutions, but also actually implement them. This is a job in which you work with (big) data, statistical models and the latest techniques. In addition to a lot of responsibility, you also get the freedom to develop yourself as an expert in your field.
This Rotterdam based company consists of a team of data scientists, developers and engineers with a passion for data. Their primary goal is to daily deliver innovative and understandable insights based on interpretable data science models, to ensure the growth of our clients. Our focus is on the following sectors: Retail & E-commerce, Real Estate, Insurance, Public.
They think in terms of solutions and have a fresh, innovative view on the field. Their clients love the passionate, in-depth approach and the successful results the consultants achieve. They are eager to learn, always try out new stuff but also dare to make mistakes.
Since they are a scale-up, they expect the flexibility and the eagerness to build on an ever-growing team from all their colleagues.
This is you
- Minimum of three years of working experience;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Experience in R or Python;
- Experience in leadership and team building;
- Empathy - you can think with the client about possibilities and the added value of our techniques;
- Proactivity - you take initiative and have an entrepreneurial attitude towards the development of new solutions;
- Affinity with statistics and data, preferably in the markets in which we operate;
- Fluent in English.
This is what you get in return
- Freedom and responsibility within your job;
- A dynamic and inspiring work environment;
- Excellent salary;
- Profit share;
- Possibility of training and coaching;
- A fun, highly educated and driven team.