I am looking for a SAP BW/BI Specialist for one of my clients in the centre of Rotterdam. It is a permanent job for 40 hours in the week.
- Provide application level and data level integration expertise for the SAP areas;
- Create detailed functional design and technical specifications;
- Modify and improve existing SAP BW objects with new or additional information to meet business requirements;
- Configure associated ETL processes;
- Maintain and develop custom extractors;
- Analyse, design and develop new processes and features;
- Manage and assist with implementation of projects that require design and creation of SAP BW components.
Who are we looking for?
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience with SAP applications at process, integration and data level;
- Solid experience in design, implementation and management of all BW objects in a HANA environment;
- ABAP skills with exposure to Web Dynpro is desirable;
- Solid experience with SAP BO to SAP BI integration, universe design and WEBI;
- Experience with HANA on BW is necessary;
- Hands-on experience in BEx/AfO;
- Analytical perception, structured way of working and the ability to get things done;
- Proven experience as a key team member;
- Focus on continuous process improvement;
- Fluency in English (speaking, writing) as this is an English-speaking environment;
- Experience on exposing data through the BW environment, reading from other SAP or non-SAP databases is required (open hubs, sda etc).
What do they offer?
They are located in over 35 countries and employing over 13.000 people worldwide. The position you are applying for is part of our Finance Department. You will work in an informal and diverse team, and be part of an international organisation that will help develop your skills and expertise. As well as this, they offer:
- A competitive salary;
- Flexible and attractive pension scheme;
- A 13th month salary;
- Working in an office located in the Centre of Rotterdam
Interested? Send me your cv and motivation!