Are you looking for a great job in an innovative environment where technology, data and analytics are key? And does your heart beats faster while working with technologies and languages like Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform,Presto, Postgres, Airflow and Python? Then you’re the data engineer that I’m looking for.
Your role as a data engineer
Within the dataops team your role as data engineer will be to maintain and further develop the AWS cloud. The first project you will work on is to roll out Kubernetes service throughout the company. You will define objectives, priorities, work out projects and you coordinate them with the other colleagues both locally and internationally. The current team consists of professionals who know the ins and the outs. That is also what they expect from you. Because it is a relatively small team, it gives you the opportunity to connect quickly and get things done.
The company specializes in marketing technology, data and analytics. Their goal is to help internal and external clients make the most of these resources in order to achieve an increase in their business value. They do this both with locally and internationally rolled out systems and with consultancy that is separate from their technology. In the Netherlands the company works for Renault, Ziggo, Hollandsnieuwe, Pepsico and McDonald's and is a Google Marketing Platform Partner.
What they ask for
- A preference for cloud solutions, infrastructure and data driven marketing;
- A minimum of 2 years experience with cloud environments such as Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform;
- Preferably experience with ad serving systems such as DoubleClick, Campaign Manager, and advertising platforms such as Facebook and Google Adwords;
- You have experience with programming languages such as Python and SQL and with infrastructure as code frameworks such as Terraform and infrastructure tools such as Docker and Kubernetes;
- A drive to work together, good communication and presentation skills, and you are able to explain very complex matter in a simple way.
What they offer
- A competitive salary (range €4080 - €5670) and associated benefits.
- A beautiful job in an innovative environment where technology, data and analytics are key. Where a data-driven infrastructure is not a rush job, but rather core business;
- The feeling of a start-up and agency group that works for some of the largest advertisers in the Netherlands;
- A place in a multidisciplinary team of highly talented specialists who want to share their knowledge with you, but also want to learn from you;
- Further development of existing services. As an example, our Weather Targeting Tool in which digital campaigns are optimized on the basis of weather conditions;
- A lot of room for own initiative;
- A good salary and associated benefits.
Does this job description bring a smile to your face? Then don’t hesitate to contact me for more information.