For a global leading FMCG company I am looking for two (Senior) Data Architects.
Their products are for sale in more than 160 countries. They have 47 factories worldwide and count 37,000 employees globally.
CoE Data, Analytics & Integration is part of the Global IT organisation and is responsible for the implementation of information systems worldwide. Due to expansion of the team, they are looking for two Data Architects with expertise to deliver solutions and support the data driven digital transformation. These are newly created positions whereby there is scope to shape and mould your role, where we are at the early stages of the architecture process.
You will be responsible for the overall information application architecture, standards and technologies in use within the CoE, ensuring these are optimally deployed by their team in delivery of solution designs and proposals for some of our most complex and strategic projects and programs.
- Own the definition and documentation of the Information Architecture.
- Oversee work of Architects & Analysts in design, development and implementation of the information architecture and platforms, driving collaboration.
- Drive the development of data standards and policies, and the underpinning modelling techniques and tools, as well as the embedding of these in the design of the Information Platform.
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies or market trends in the information space.
- Working with Solution Architects in other CoEs and contribute Subject Matter Expertise to review and assess data models.
- Be the Subject Matter Expert to the data model design, integration, reporting and business intelligence streams of application delivery projects.
- Contribute to the creation of technology roadmaps
- Develop relationships with senior executives in partner and supplier organisations
Skills & experience
- Delivery of “Traditional BI” solutions based on on-premise MS SQL Server suite (SSDE, SSIS, SSAS) and a data visualisation tool (Power BI or Tableau or Microstrategy);
- Delivery information systems based on MS Modern Data Platform (Azure Date Lake Storage, Data Bricks, Azure Data Factory, Event Hub);
- Experience of working with Data Scientists / sophisticated insights and analytics teams;
- Experience of supporting organisation in data driven and digital transformation.
Information and application:
Please apply for this vacancy by sending your cv and a short motivational letter to Paul Wilkens (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If suitable I will get in contact with you.