The domain Risk & Finance is one of the five domains within IT Systems. Risk & Finance takes care of the development & maintenance for all Risk Management, Finance and HR systems of the Group. More than 500 employees work within this Domain.
Risk & Finance contributes significantly to the realisation of the Regulatory Roadmap, while ensuring BCBS 239 compliancy and thereby to safeguarding the bank’s licence. Risk & Finance is responsible for development, maintenance and support of the financial and risk systems and building the new group data warehouse Risk & Finance.
We are currently looking for a talented business analyst who wants to make the difference by playing an important role in collecting data and designing the new data warehouse. You will be primary responsible for gathering, analysis and documentation of the business requirements for risk and finance IT projects and creating data models and designs for the data warehouse system. Besides working with business representatives, given our agile working you will be interactively co-operating with developers and test engineers.
You are a Business Analyst with affinity for BI and data, with strong analytical and conceptual skills. You like complex technical environments and have a strong drive to define and design a well working data warehouse environment that delivers high quality data for risk and finance functions.
Working experience & Education
- 4 years or more working experience as a Business Analyst / Business Consultant;
- Experience in or affinity with the financial sector, the banking sector in particular
- Bachelor's or master's degree;
- Knowledge of and experience of Business Analysis methods and best practices;
- Knowledge of and experience with Scrum, Agile, Lean and DevOps;
- Knowledge of and experience with Transformation design, Source data analysis, Data quality analysis, BI, DataModelling (DataVault, dimensional & relational);
- Knowledge of tooling and languages: SQL, Powerdesigner, Jira, Confluence, Informatica and/or SAP Hana (preferred);
- Knowledge of and experience with Financial and/or Risk reporting (preferred).
- Improvement mindset;
- Proactive attitude;
- Customer focus;
- Result driven;
- Analytical mind;
- Methodical approach to work;
- Good verbal and communication skills (English);
- Like to work in self steering teams in a dynamic environment;
- Good knowledge sharing;
- Dare to make the difference.