Are you a junior/medior BI Engineer in the area of Amsterdam and do you have an interest in Fintech? Then we're looking for you!
One of our brand new Fintech clients in Amsterdam has an opening in their IT Team for a BI Engineer.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Creation and updating of PowerBI reports to address reporting needs of sales, marketing, finance, compliance and management teams;
- Migrating reports from Excel and other legacy tools to the Data Warehouse and PowerBI platform;
- Communicating well with non-technical business people in sales, finance and marketing roles, and helping turn their business requirements into new kinds of reports
- Clear communications of insights and observations gleaned from BI data using reports and charts;
- Creation and updating of PowerBI dashboards for key business management information;
- Data quality monitoring and improvement;
- Willing to maintain, extend and improve the Data Warehouse;
- Management of current SQL queries for optimisation and requested changes.
- IT & Business, Business Information Technology degree or equivalent;
- Proficient knowledge of SQL and Relational Databases. Able to write, execute and interpret queries;
- Experience with Power BI / Data visualisation tools;
- Experience with cube building using Azure Analysis Services (Tabular);
- Experience with Git;
- MS SQL Server (SSAS, SQL Azure database);
- Database performance monitoring & optimization;
- Database administration;
- Maintaining and designing ETL pipelines using Azure Data Factory.
If you think you're the perfect candidate, please let us know! If you doubt about it, you can give us a call as well.