The domain Risk & Finance is one of five domains within IT Systems. Risk & Finance takes care of the development & maintenance for all Risk Management, Finance and HR systems of the Group. More than 500 employees work within this Domain.
Risk & Finance contributes significantly to the realisation of the Regulatory Roadmap, while ensuring BCBS 239 compliancy and thereby to safeguarding the bank’s licence. Risk & Finance is responsible for development, maintenance and support of the financial and risk systems and building the new group data warehouse Risk & Finance.
As a talented test professional you make the difference by playing an important role in collecting data and building the new data warehouse needed to produce reliable reports and analysis environments. You will be primarily responsible for testing and documentation of data and ETL software for risk and finance IT projects. In an Agile fashion you like to support business analysts and developers when needed. Your work relates to and depends on several other projects.
You are a medior tester with affinity for BI and data with the following capabilities:
- Strong analytical skills;
- An eye for detail, but with a practical mindset;
- An investigator, wanting to know why a defect occurs;
- Willing to support other team members outside your specialist role;
- Strong communicator, both with business representatives as well as technical developers;
- Contributing in the automation of test procedures in the data warehouse.
Working experience & education
- 4 years or more working experience as a TEST software engineer;
- Experience in or affinity with the financial sector, the banking sector in particular;
- Bachelor's or master's degree;
- Knowledge of and experience with data warehouse methods and test execution best practices (T-map certificate, ISTQB certificate);
- Knowledge of and experience with Scrum, Agile, Lean and DevOps;
- Knowledge of and experience with BI, DataModelling (DataVault, dimensional and relational), SQL, Informatica suite and/or SAP Hana (preferred), Linux;
- Knowledge of and experience with Transformation design, Source data analysis, Data quality analysis, BI, DataModelling (DataVault, dimensional & relational), Performance optimalization, structured buganalysis;
- Proficient in different teststrategies: Risk based testing, security based testing, example based testing, UT, ST, SIT, LST, regression,UAT execution;
- Knowledge of deploy and testautomation: Jenkins, XL release, XL deploy, Maven, GIT, Fitnesse;
- Knowledge of tooling and languages:: SQL, Scripting (e.g. Bash, Pyton), Powerdesigner, Jira, Confluence, Informatica and/or SAP Hana (preferred), Java;
- Knowledge of and experience with Financial and/or Risk reporting (preferred).
- Improvement mindset;
- Proactive attitude;
- Customer focus;
- Result driven;
- Analytical mind;
- Methodical approach to work;
- Good verbal and communication skills (English);
- Like to work in self steering teams in a dynamic environment;
- Good knowledge sharing;
- Dare to make the difference.