You will be employed at Visser & Van Baars via an Employer Contract Model. We will deploy you, as an expert or consultant, on projects of our clients. Each individual project is challenging in its own way. Your personal development will be quite steep. You will mainly face large user environments at the top 50 companies in the Netherlands. You’ll get a glimpse of every single company you work for and built your network accordingly.
Your primary responsibility as a data scientist is to emphasize the importance and possibilities within the domain of data science to the whole organisation. You could be developing and deploying a machine learning or AI solution for one project and presenting this to all relevant stakeholders while the next project would shift the focus to the development of a recommendation engine. You could be contributing to the creation/direction of a potential data-driven solution for different business domains. You are THE discussion partner for direct colleagues.
Long story short! Highly diversified projects with an emphasis on personal development and the expansion of your professional network.
What do you need as a Data Scientist?
You dive straight into hands-on projects with a smile on your face. You’re a good programmer and can develop complex modules. In addition, you can translate and present these concepts into understandable stories that stakeholders, with less technological affinity, can comprehend. You have a proven track record within the domain of data science or engineering. In addition, you bring:
- Higher education or equivalent with a focus on econometrics, business analytics, applied mathematics, computer science, artificial intelligence etc.;
- 3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with programming in Python and/or R
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge or experience within applying machine learning or AI solutions
What we offer
- The best primary and secondary employer benefits;
- 26 vacation days (based on 40 hours);
- Challenging projects at big companies;
- An HR field manager that works closely with you on a personal development plan;
- We always make sure that your knowledge is up-to-date with our extensive educational offering via our online learning and development platform;
- Fun knowledge sessions with relevant keynote speakers in your domain.