For one of my key clients based in the centre of the Netherlands I am looking for a Master Data Manager who is open for international travel.
My client is on a journey to replace its main ERP system for SAP S/4 HANA. This is also the time to relook their enterprise data strategy. They believe the promise of intelligent enterprise stands firmly on a pillar of good quality data. Therefore they are looking for a Master Data Manager.
You will play a key role in creating organizational effectiveness and efficiency by developing, maintaining and optimizing processes, organization, infrastructure and technologies for master data management (MDM).
As the Master Data Manager you need to go the extra mile, to embody their behaviors and show the following competencies: Developing and executing operational plans, inspiring others and generating commitment, implementation strengths and integrity
Furthermore this role is focused on
They offer you the opportunity in setting up the data governance on a global scale, improve and manage all master data and be involved in the migration strategy.
- Defining a multiyear MDM strategy and set up an operational year plan for performance of master data management
- Realizing results as described in the MDM year plan that minimal includes KPI’s on output quality and quantity, and process and organizational performance
- Developing communication strategies about data and resources to ensure that MDM is acknowledged and adapted by the organization
- Coordinating training and on-boarding options for data users
- Aligning all activities and results with business process owners
- In addition to your educational achievements with a Master’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or a related field, as the successful candidate for the position of Master Data Manager you must also have:
- Minimum of 5 years of managing, designing, developing datamarts, warehouse and data management related projects and activities
- Experience in ETL, T-SQL, Stored Procedure, relational and dimensional models
- Work experience with SQL Server and other relational database
- Strong knowledge of data management and data integration processes, techniques, technologies and organization
- Knowledge of Data Governance
- Knowledge of basic system analysis and design techniques, testing, debugging, and documentation standards, database design, storage and internal systems
- Experience with setting up a Global Master Data organization
- Strong influencing skills and ability to work in a matrix organization
- Experience with project and change management techniques
- Willingness to internationally travel (Singapore, Japan, US, Brazil)
- A base salary of 100k a year.
- Culture to empower people and where your initiatives and ideas make a real difference
- International focus with truly diverse teams
- Unique possibility to be trained by their internal expertise in the world of biobased products
- They invest in relevant training courses related to your particular discipline, that will give you the opportunity to grow into an industry expert
- Lastly, they offer a friendly, informal culture in a demanding professional environment
They offer a very challenging environment with many opportunities to develop yourself.
Interested? Send me your motivation and CV!
If I see a match with the company and the position I will get in contact with you.