The domain Risk & Finance is one of five domains within IT Systems. Risk & Finance takes care of the development & maintenance for all Risk Management, Finance and HR systems of the Group. More than 500 employees work within this Domain.
Risk & Finance contributes significantly to the realisation of the Regulatory Roadmap, while ensuring BCBS 239 compliancy and thereby to safeguarding the bank’s licence. Risk & Finance is responsible for development, maintenance and support of the financial and risk systems and building the new group data warehouse Risk & Finance.
We are currently looking for a talented developer who wants to make the difference by playing an important role in building the new data warehouse. You will be primary responsible for development of ETL software and auxiliary scripts and software, and implementing data models and designs for the data warehouse system according to the given architectural guidelines. Given our agile way of working you will be interactively co-operating with analysts, test engineers and business representatives. You are a good programmer with Powercenter and data modeling experience who is able to speak up and improve our system and processes and can provide other disciplinces with ideas how to improve theirs.
You are a Software Engineer with sound experience in BI and data warehousing, with a strong quality and co-operative mindset. You like a complex technical environment and have a strong drive to build a well working data warehouse that delivers high quality data for risk and finance functions.
Working experience & education
- 4 years or more working experience as a ETL software engineer;
- Experience in or affinity with the financial sector, the banking sector in particular;
- Bachelor's or master's degree;
- Knowledge of and experience with data warehouse methods and ETL best practices;
- Knowledge of and experience with Scrum, Agile, Lean and DevOps;
- Knowledge of and experience with BI, DataModelling (DataVault, dimensional), SQL, Informatica suite and/or SAP Hana (preferred), Linux;
- Knowledge of and experience with Transformation design, Source data analysis, Data quality analysis, BI, DataModelling (DataVault, dimensional & relational), Performance optimalization, structured buganalysis, UT and SIT execution;
- Knowledge of deploy and testautomation: Jenkins, XL release, XL deploy, Maven, GIT, Fitnesse;
- Knowledge of tooling and languages:: SQL, Scripting (e.g. Bash, Pyton), Powerdesigner, Jira, Confluence, Informatica and/or SAP Hana (preferred);
- Knowledge of and experience with Financial and/or Risk reporting (preferred).
- Improvement mindset;
- Proactive attitude;
- Customer focus;
- Result driven;
- Analytical mind;
- Methodical approach to work;
- Good verbal and communication skills (English);
- Like to work in self steering teams in a dynamic environment;
- Good knowledge sharing.