I am looking for a MDM Analyst for one of my clients in the Amsterdam region.
Purpose of the job?
The Master Data Analyst designs and maintains the data governance framework to ensure supplier, customer, project and product data is compliant with MDM standards.
He or she is the key contact for Business Units regarding all master data activities, investigates, analyze and resolves data issues in order to maintain data quality, consistency and integrity levels.
1. MDM Processes and Governance
- Design, implement and maintain processes and workflows needed to successfully introduce data management, MDM, data governance and data quality, ensuring clear ownerships for data and tasks.
- Support Data Owners in understanding data concepts and how to improve data quality
2. Data Quality, Analysis and Improvement
- Define and put in place data quality metrics and controls to monitor data quality.
- Based on business rules, produce data quality reports for all key data assets and present findings on data quality controls and performance to data owners and other key partners.
- Liaise with all areas of the business to investigate and resolve day-to-day quality issues.
- Undertake analysis (regular and ad hoc) to understand data quality performance, make
- recommendations and contribute to the development of business cases for remediating data quality issues.
3. Business Partnering
- Provide professional expertise and advice to relevant stakeholders regarding master data management, data governance and data quality.
- Act as a sparring partner for management and business units, advise and support them in the area of master data management, data governance and data quality
- Work in multidisciplinary project teams with analysts, data scientists, data engineers and domain experts to deliver project results.
4. Monitoring Quality of Work
- Monitor the quality of work executed by outsourcing partners, ensuring deliverables meet requirements and SHV Energy’s standards.
5. Knowledge Development
- Define knowledge gaps in own department/discipline.
- Ensure the development and exchange of knowledge among professionals within the
- department and between business units.
- Prepare and execute all activities in line with SHEQ rules, regulations, procedures, instructions, guidelines, and promote awareness, including addressing anomalies to others.
Who are we looking for?
- Master’s/bachelor degree in a relevant area and 4 – 6 years of working experience
- 3+ years of experience working with data, developing business rules for data quality validation and executing data quality assessments
- 3+ years of experience with improving data integrity and data quality within a business
- Experience working on either data migration or MDM projects.
- Experience in documenting and developing user requirements through Epics and User Stories
- Experience working in an Agile delivery model
- Knowledge of GDPR and associated regulations
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
They offer a very attractive salary and package.
Interested? Send me your CV and motivation!