Do you want to be part of a highly skilled team of Data Scientist and Analysts? Do you want to challenge yourself in diverse environments? Do you want your skills to grow exponentially and your tool knowledge to be more diverse? Then this might be the position for you.
I am looking for a Data Engineer in Amsterdam at a Big Data oriented consultancy.
For this leading Big Data Analytics service provider any problem is always a challenge. By working on project base, instead of temporary posting, they do not leave before the job is done.
Your role as Data Engineer:
As a consultant you will advise their clients on how to store and make better use of their Data, and design their future architecture in Hadoop, AWS, Azure or similar technologies. Depending on the demand of the client you will apply the most relevant tools and combine all relevant internal and external sources.
Depending on your level of skills, you will be managing the project or playing a leading technical roll in the project.
What do you bring as a future Data Engineer?
- Graduated with a relevant Master’s degree;
- At least two years of experience;
- Work experience with relevant technologies such as Hadoop, AWS, Spark, Map Reduce;
- Familiar with Data Architecture, Data Warehousing, Data Lakes;
- Good communication skills and solution driven;
- Good knowledge of the English language.
What does the company bring you?
- Working with highly educated and highly skilled colleagues in multidisciplinary teams;
- Informal management;
- Respect for private life by ensuring a short commute to project;
- An innovative environment with lots of room for own development and input.
Do you think you are suitable for this challenge?Then reply now!