Do you want to use your skills to secure the data of some of the biggest Telecom, Finance, Software, and healthcare companies in the Netherlands? Are you looking for a job that gives you the freedom to develop this platform and take it to the next level, as you see fit?
Then this job will fit you like a glove.
For a client of Visser & van Baars I am looking for a Data Engineer in the region Gelderland.
IT Security has never been more relevant in the EU because of the upcoming GDPR. This give great opportunity to grow with the company in a high demand market for some of the biggest names.
This company provides the full range of proactive consultancy, support and management services on everything that is Network, Security and Storage.
Your role as a Data Engineer?
As a Data Engineer you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of the Hadoop platform. You optimize and improve the data pipeline and make sure that the platform is always up to date. You work with the newest software components and features in the field of data ingestion and data integration, which you keep up to date.
You also guide and advise users to use their big data solutions to make sure the right decisions are made and the service level stays high.
Which skills do you need as a future Data Engineer?
• Hbo/Master in Computer Science, Data Solutions Development, Enterprise Software Solutions, or similar studie;
• Experience with Scrum and Agile working;
• Knowledge of Big Data and Hadoop Clusters (HDFS, (No)SQL, Storm, Hive, HBase);
• Experience in implementing Hadoop and Elastics and similar software;
• Programming skills in Python and Java;
• Big Data Architecture and development skills;
Do you have what it takes to become the new Data Engineer of do you have any questions about this vacancy? Feel free to contact me today.