Are you looking for a job that puts a smile on the face of every developer, data scientist and engineer in your team? Do you have experience with Agile (sofware) development and do you want to make sure that our Scrum teams are driven by the values and practices of Scrum?
Then you are the one that I am looking for!
For their brand new headquarter in Rotterdam they are looking to expand the team with a Sr. Scrum Master – Technology & People.
This company is a strong partner for food companies/brands that engage actively with consumers and professionals. They gather and maintain data of out-of-home locations (restaurants, bars, etc.) and deliver the most interesting locations for brands to grow. Currently they work for 80 food and drink brands.
With their iOS app Salesmapp and SaaS marketing platform they provide customers with innovative tools that challenge the status quo in data driven sales and marketing. This is fact based sales and marketing driven by big data technology, intelligent algorithms and great tooling.
Your Role as Sr. Scrum Master – Technology & People:
Your focus will be on people, process, technology and results. Tasks involve removing any impediments to progress, facilitating meetings, brainstorming on innovations and cooperating with the product owner to make sure the product backlog is in good shape and ready for the next sprint.
Your knowledge and understanding of technologies used for back- and/or frontend (e.g. PHP, SQL, NoSQL, Hadoop, Spark, Swift, NodeJS) and software/data architecture will help to manage uniformity of technologies used within and across the teams. In addition you challenge and support the innovation/technology roadmap.
Your Profile as a future Sr. Scrum Master – Technology & People:
- 5+ years of experience as a Scrum Master (Certified);
- Bachelor and/or Master’s degree (computer science, mathematics is a plus);
- Strong analytical, innovative view combined with pragmatic attitude;
- Knowledge and understanding of technologies used for back- and/or frontend;
- Affectionate about user oriented application development;
- Proactive attitude, leading by example and courage to stand out.
- New office in the vibrant centre of Rotterdam, 1 minute from Blaak train/metro station;
- Lots of technical freedom;
- A team of professionals with a huge dose of humor and fun;
- A salary that ranges between €70.000 to €90.000;
- Laptop (OS of choice) & iPhone;
- Trainings, seminars & meet-ups for professional development.
Are you up for this challenge? Or do you have any questions about this vacancy?
Feel free to contact me today!