Do you want to be the driving force behind the creation of in-depth customer analysis and operational marketing analytics? And work for a big, international company in the heart of Amsterdam? Then the role of senior data analyst might be something for you.
Your role as Senior Data Analyst
As senior data analyst you are one of the driving forces behind the creation of in-depth customer analysis and operational marketing analytics. Together with your team members, you build models and crystal clear insights, and you know how to visually present it, so that your audience can adopt it in their daily work. You’ll play Play a key role within the existing customer analytics teams, responsible for implementing a cutting-edge data-driven strategy.
The company is a leading food delivery marketplace in continental Europe. They’ve created a platform that serves as a source of orders and facilitates the online payment process. The people are a dynamic and creative force, who can and do get things done. The company fully supports this by empowering them, trusting them, giving them responsibility and by helping them achieve personal and professional growth. And to make everyone feel right at home, they offer some of the best perks around, including an annual ski trip, a huge summer event at the beach, fresh fruit every day and the Friday drink.
What do you need to bring?
- An academic degree is required. Preferably in econometrics/economy, business/marketing analytics, mathematics, statistics, data science or another related field with a strong emphasis on quantitative analysis;
- 4+ years of working experience in a similar role;
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and good knowledge of R/Python/Matlab/SAS etc;
- Being able to do in-depth analyses like for customer lifetime value, cohort analysis, sales forecast, customer segmentation, customer churn modeling;
- Experience in using data analysis in a commercial environment;
- Experience in E-Commerce is highly rated.
What do they offer?
- Salary range between €3390,- and €4830,- based on 40 hours;
- Travel costs 1st class public transportation;
- Pension plan 50% paid by Takeaway.com;
- 25 holidays a year on a full-time basis;
- Internal as well as external schoolings and conferences;
- Hackathons and prototyping of new solutions;
Does this job description bring a smile to your face? Then don’t hesitate to contact me for more information.