Tableau SpecialistSee all jobs
Tableau is the software used for visualizing data. A tableau specialist focuses on three tasks within the world of data:
- The periodic delivery of reports and dashboards (both internal and external)
- Apply data storytelling
- Independently advise the stakeholders
- Train colleagues where necessary in the use of reports
Requirements for a tableau specialist are often:
- Bachelor or master
- Analytically strong
- Experience and knowledge of Tableau (server and desktop)
- Experience and knowledge of other BI Tools such as BusinessObjects, Qlik or Cognos
- Knowledge of SQL, databases and the latest developments in the field of BI
Looking for a challenging tableau specialist job? Visser & Van Baars has several challenging tableau specialist vacancies in its arsenal. View them here and apply directly!
There is so much to experience in the second oldest city in the Netherlands. From the Vrijthof to the Maasbrug, Maastricht is beautiful. From Maastricht many large companies reach their customers and consumers in the south of the Netherlands. Wondering if there is a challenging BI job for you to be found in Maastricht? Then view the largest BI vacancy overview in the Netherlands and find your dream BI job in Maastricht!