What is ETL?
ETL is the abbreviation for extract, transformation and load. This is a concept within IT with business intelligence as the subdomain. ETL includes all processes that are used to bring together multiple databases in a database, often the end product and a data warehouse.
What does an ETL Developer do?
An ETL developer is concerned with providing the right input (data) for business intelligence reports. The ETL developer is responsible for the entire process of development, management and (technical) integration of BI implementations. Unlocking source systems up to and including the development of data marts.
As an ETL developer you need at least the following requirements:
* Bachelor or Master working and thinking level
* Experience with SQL (f.e. SQL server 2008R2 / 2012/2014 (SSAS, SSIS, SSRS)
* Knowledge of data warehouse concepts and architectures
* Experience with C # is an advantage
* Experience with Python is an advantage
* Experience with AWS (Amazon Web Services), GCP (Google Cloud Platform) or Microsoft Azure is an advantage
* DBA knowledge is an advantage
* Solution, customer and service oriented
* You can work independently and in a team
* Good communicative skills
Looking for a suitable ETL developer vacancy?
Visser & Van Baars is happy to assist you in finding a suitable ETL developer vacancy!
Jobs in Middelburg
Looking for a job opening in historic Middelburg? You've come to the right place! Visser & Van Baars has listed all BI vacancies for you. Go to work in this lively city and experience the beauty of Zeeland. Apply directly and start working in Middelburg!