Datawarehouse Consultant jobs
Data warehouse is a variation of a standard database. A data warehouse is a data collection that is set up in such a way that recurring and spontaneous questions can be answered in a short time, without the source systems being overloaded during this process. Bringing together all kinds of data in a data warehouse so that the data can be better analyzed, and then making reports easier is the goal of a structured data warehouse. A data warehouse consultant is responsible for expanding and optimizing the existing MS SQL data warehouse. In addition, mapping business intelligence into adequate data structures.
The duties of a Datawarehouse Consultant are often:
* Development of a data warehouse with HANA SQL
* Optimize support and operation of data warehouse, devise and implement suitable business intelligence solutions
* Application monitoring and performance optimization of data processing
* Specification and implementation of interfaces and ETL processes as well as documentation thereof
* Analysis of the needs and the generation of reports in collaboration with the relevant departments
The requirements for a Datawarehouse Consultant are generally:
* Completed study Computer Science or a similar study
* Extensive experience with ETL tools such as SAP Business
* Objects Data Services or Microsoft SSIS / SSAS
* Technical expertise in Business Intelligence tools such as SAP BusinessObjects, Microsoft SSRS, Power BI or Qlikview is an advantage
* Technical expertise in ETL tools such as SAP BW is an advantage
Looking for a Datawarehouse Consultant position?
Visser & Van Baars is happy to help you find a suitable data warehouse job opening!
Jobs in Middelburg
Looking for a job opening in historic Middelburg? You've come to the right place! Visser & Van Baars has listed all BI vacancies for you. Go to work in this lively city and experience the beauty of Zeeland. Apply directly and start working in Middelburg!