Datawarehouse Consultant jobs
Data warehouse is a variation of a standard database. A data warehouse is a data collection that is set up in such a way that recurring and spontaneous questions can be answered in a short time, without the source systems being overloaded during this process. Bringing together all kinds of data in a data warehouse so that the data can be better analyzed, and then making reports easier is the goal of a structured data warehouse. A data warehouse consultant is responsible for expanding and optimizing the existing MS SQL data warehouse. In addition, mapping business intelligence into adequate data structures.
The duties of a Datawarehouse Consultant are often:
* Development of a data warehouse with HANA SQL
* Optimize support and operation of data warehouse, devise and implement suitable business intelligence solutions
* Application monitoring and performance optimization of data processing
* Specification and implementation of interfaces and ETL processes as well as documentation thereof
* Analysis of the needs and the generation of reports in collaboration with the relevant departments
The requirements for a Datawarehouse Consultant are generally:
* Completed study Computer Science or a similar study
* Extensive experience with ETL tools such as SAP Business
* Objects Data Services or Microsoft SSIS / SSAS
* Technical expertise in Business Intelligence tools such as SAP BusinessObjects, Microsoft SSRS, Power BI or Qlikview is an advantage
* Technical expertise in ETL tools such as SAP BW is an advantage
Looking for a Datawarehouse Consultant position?
Visser & Van Baars is happy to help you find a suitable data warehouse job opening!
Jobs in Emmen
Emmen is one of the most important economic core zones in the Netherlands. In addition to jobs, Emmen is also rich in butterflies. Looking for a challenging vacancy in the Drenthe region? Take your chance now and view our BI vacancies in Emmen. Visser & Van Baars is happy to assist you in making a challenging career step in BI!