Datawarehouse ConsultantSee all jobs
Data warehouse is a variation of a standard database. A data warehouse is a data collection that is set up in such a way that recurring and spontaneous questions can be answered in a short time, without the source systems being overloaded during this process. Bringing together all kinds of data in a data warehouse so that the data can be better analyzed, and then making reports easier is the goal of a structured data warehouse. A data warehouse consultant is responsible for expanding and optimizing the existing MS SQL data warehouse. In addition, mapping business intelligence into adequate data structures.
The duties of a data warehouse consultant are often:
- Development of a data warehouse with HANA SQL
- Optimize support and operation of data warehouse, devise and implement suitable business intelligence solutions
- Application monitoring and performance optimization of data processing
- Specification and implementation of interfaces and ETL processes as well as documentation thereof
- Analysis of the needs and the generation of reports in collaboration with the relevant departments
The requirements for a data warehouse consultant are generally:
- Completed study Computer Science or a similar study
- Extensive experience with ETL tools such as SAP Business
- Objects Data Services or Microsoft SSIS / SSAS
- Technical expertise in Business Intelligence tools such as SAP BusinessObjects, Microsoft SSRS, Power BI or Qlikview is an advantage
- Technical expertise in ETL tools such as SAP BW is an advantage
Looking for a data warehouse consultant position? Visser & Van Baars is happy to help you find a suitable data warehouse job opening! View our vacancies and apply immediately!
Almere is a young and lively city in the province of Flevoland. Almere is one of the top ten largest cities in the Netherlands. Almere is becoming increasingly popular and is growing strongly. Less than 40 years ago the city was built and recently the 200,000-person limit was reached. With a travel time of 20 minutes to Amsterdam, it is a convenient location to live in, but Almere is also rich in terms of employment. Looking for a suitable job in Almere? View our BI vacancies!