Database Administrator jobs
The database administrator is responsible for structuring, storing and making data accessible using database software. A few of the tasks of a database administrator are:
* Database design
* Implementation of database software
* Data migration
* Database security
* Database backup and possible recovery
Database Administrator skills
A database administrator often brings a wide range of skills:
* Theoretical knowledge of databases
* Designing databases
* Knowledge of the database management systems themselves, such as for example Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle Database, MySQL, IBM DB2, etc.
* Knowledge of distributed computing, such as the client-server model
Database Administrator education
Database administrators have generally completed an IT or business administration study. This is supplemented with specialist certificates while gaining work experience.
Database Administrator vacancies
Looking for a challenging database administrator vacancy? View our overview and apply directly!
Jobs in Nieuwegein
Looking for a challenging BI job in Nieuwegein? Look no further, Visser & Van Baars has an up-to-date BI vacancy overview that has your dream job! Working in Nieuwegein means working in the heart of the Netherlands. Near Utrecht, so you can travel by train to the far corners of the Netherlands easily. Find your BI dream job in Nieuwegein here!